Monday 14 September 2015

Stitch Love Along: Round 3

Hello Peeps,


Miss H and the Mother decided to join in Round 3 of Wild Olive's Stitch Love Along. For this round they had to do a stitchery from Wild Olive's book.


Miss H and the Mother have done lots of quilts - but only 1 of them has EVER had a label. Only 1! That is, until now.
Miss H has used several of the stitcheries from the book to make some labels for a few of their quilts. 


This cute creature is for a quilt Miss H made years ago.
You can see the full quilt here.


This big cat is the quilt label for the Mother's cat quilt.
Check out the full quilt here.


This reindeer is stitched onto a quilt the Mother made for Miss H. Isn't he a funky blue reindeer?
The quilt can be seen here.




The last label was made with this jellyfish. It is my favourite one.
 
Love From
Baa. xxx

6 comments:

  1. So glad you are putting labels on your quilts - it is so important! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful quilts and lovely labels! I don't think I have ever put a label on my quilts... perhaps I should start! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. But - there's no sheepies!!! Labeling your quilts is a good thing, otherwise in years to come no one will know who made them and when. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to put a label on all my quilts. I do have to admit though, I have a bag with about 10 labels made ready to be stitched onto their quilts. Some of them would be about 18 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful labels there Baa ... its a great idea to label your quilts. My friend uses doilies to attach as labels & writes on them with a washable marker pen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute labels. I am trying to make sure that I put labels on my quilts now too.

    ReplyDelete