Sunday 12 July 2015

First days of my English Adventure!

Hello Peeps,

I have been in England for 6 busy days now - and Miss H and I are loving it!


I had the best view for the plane trips in Miss H's backpack.
 

We got to try Air New Zealand's new All Black lollies. (The All Blacks are New Zealand's national rugby team.)



In Singapore Changi Airport we HAD to stop at the M&M shop! Can you spot me?

We arrived on Tuesday morning, but unfortunately our luggage had been left in Singapore. Thankfully they were sent to us and arrived the next evening. We were picked up from the airport and stopped off at the beautiful Winchester on the way to Swanage.
 
 
I was soooo tired - but then Miss H shared some of her salted caramel hot chocolate with me and then I was a hyper sheepie!
 

Miss H set up this picture just as a tour guide group were walking past. The nice lady said I was just being set up for my portrait - she obviously knows a handsome sheep when she sees one!

 
On Wednesday we mostly rested. In the afternoon Grandma, Miss H and I found a lovely little path to follow - it just went on and on.
 

 
On Thursday the three of us were joined by Cousin J. We walked all the way from Swanage along the hills to Corfe. I must admit we got a lift back to Swanage with Aunty D.
 
 
I met some of my English cousins along the way.
 
 
This is the beautiful Corfe Castle.
 

That evening we went to take some sunset shots with the heather.
 

Friday was another busy day. Aunty D had the day off so we took a trip to Durdle Door! It was amazing!!!
 

 
We also saw Lulworth Cove.

 
 
Cousin J and her brother Cousin B had to work on Saturday, so it was just Grandma, Aunty D, Uncle R, Miss H and I who went to Tyneham.


We also continued down the path to Worbarrow.
 
 
We stopped at Moreton Gardens for a cream tea...

 
...and a wander around the gardens.
 
Sunday has been the first rainy day since we arrived - it has rained almost non-stop.
 
Love From
Baa. xxx 


5 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying your time in England Baa! It certainly looks like you have been having a lovely time. Cream teas are lovely... I hope you enjoyed yours! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you two are having a fantastic time, Baa. Thanks for showing us some photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely part of England to be visiting. Glad you are both having fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - so happy to hear you weren't traveling in the lost luggage - how traumatic for sheepies would THAT be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures. Thank you for sharing, looks like you are having a grand time.

    ReplyDelete