Saturday 7 February 2015

Saturday Show: My Pets

Hello Peeps,



For today's Saturday Show, I am showing you a little wall-hanging that has pictures of some of Miss H's pets while she was living overseas.


This is Samson, he was the family dog. Samson was a sausage dog cross and very cute. Doesn't the applique doggie look so coolio?


Miss H and her brother had several hampsters. Did you know that you can't have hampsters in New Zealand?


Finally, this is Spice. He was the best cat ever - he even let Miss H dress him up in a dolls hat.


Doesn't the blanket stitch look so coolio around the flower?

Love From
Baa. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your blanket stitch is very nice. I love your pet projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blanket there Baa :-) I love the idea of putting photos onto fabric & doing something with them, am very keen to have a go myself.

    ReplyDelete