Wednesday 1 October 2014

A Beanie for a Sheep!

Hello Peeps,


As you know Miss H and the Mother have been learning to crochet and have each made a beanie. I thought that Miss H should make me a beanie too, and she has (thanks to some support from another human - it is always important for a sheep to have a human back you up).


I now have my very own sheep sized cat beanie.


Here is a side view. Isn't it sooo coolio?


The poor cat beanie only has one eye but that makes him even cuter.


Aren't I looking pretty flash?


I was told "Cats rule and dogs drool", so I thought I better check the truth of that...


Bow your head before me.  
Heehee. It works. 


Love From
Baa. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh good the Miss made you, your very own beanie. It is important to have a cat beanie which isn't too cutsie to deflect from your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete