Tuesday 8 July 2014

Baa on a Needle book.

 Hello Peeps,

I made a rich looking needle book with reds and gold in it for Zoe in South Africa - hope it arrives soon.


And  look what I go in the swap. Yipee!  I did the happy happy sheep dance.  It's awesome!
Look, look, its a sheep needle book.  Just like me!  Yipee, yipee.......


Lots of chocolate.  I will share with Miss H - maybe........


Some great material. Wonder what I can get the Mother to make with it?


Hee...hee...look at my book mark.


Oh, I so love, love, love my special needle book.


And it has coolio pages inside.


Sigh...it is so beautiful I think I will just rest here a while and look at it - drool!

Thank you so much to the wonderful, super, brilliant, kind Jeneta.

Love From
Baa. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you liked the package! I love your photos. Jeneta x

    ReplyDelete