Monday 12 May 2014

I like to move it, move it!

Hello Peeps,

On Saturday we started moving the BIG stuff - beds, sofas, dressers, etc. We have a storage shed so we have been slowly moving most of our stuff into that over the past few months - but we spent most of Saturday moving the furniture to store at Grandma's and the storage shed.


Boxes! Boxes! Boxes!


Can you see me? I am hiding in the "horse float". 


Isn't this basket just the coolio-est? The Mother recently got it at the Op Shop. I thought we were trying to get rid of things not get more things!!!


The Enemy and I were soooooooo bored with all the packing. (I hope he is not thinking about me while licking his lips...)


I also helped Master I-Zee pull out a screw - I am sure he wouldn't have been able to do it without me!

Our old house didn't have a concrete floor so the Boss stored all his "might-be-useful-one-day" things under the house. There was an inflatable boat, several anchors, an outboard, a workout bench, and sooooo much more under there. It was beginning to seem like one of those hoarding shows. There was, however, one true treasure under there.


The Mother's mother's Singer sewing machine (safely packed in its wooden box). 
 

Isn't it beautiful? The Mother is going to get it back up to working condition.


This is Miss H's (and my) bedroom for a few weeks. It is in Grandma's sun room. 

Love From
Baa. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of moving. Love the old hand crank machine. That is definitely a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care not to get packed in a box Baa...you might be there a while lol. Looking forward to seeing you tucked safely in to Miss H's new room! Enjoy your adventure in Grandma's sunroom!

    ReplyDelete