Monday 21 April 2014

Churned Jelly?

Hello Peeps,

The Mother has just recently finished sewing the top of her Giant Churn Dash Quilt together. (She would like you to note that it hasn't be ironed)

Isn't it pretty coolio? She used black and white strips (and the chickens have a tiny bit of yellow too).


See? The white and yellow chickens. Wow, I am looking very handsome today - black and white really suits me. 


Ah, perfect place for a nap. 

And the jelly?

Well, the Mother's friend, Aunty Z, made a jelly roll quilt and the Mother had it for a few days to sew on the binding for her. So of course I had to try it out.


Isn't it gorgeous? It's soooo cool how all the black is on one side. 


Such pretty colours. The Mother almost didn't give it back as it suited her lounge - but I insisted that she return it!


I shall just fall asleep here.


Soooooo warm. I am nice and toastie now. 

Love From
Baa. xxx

1 comment: