Monday 24 February 2014

Who is that in my tree?

Hello Peeps,



Can you spot me? 
Why am I in a tree you wonder? Because I am waiting for the mail lady. A wonderful friend of mine told me that if I hide in the mail box I might scare the mail lady so she suggested that I should wait in the window.  But the window is sooooooooooo far away... and the tree has a perfect view.


 So here I am....waiting...

And while I was waiting I found someone else already in my tree. (Did you see him in the first picture?)


This is my new friend. He was born with only three legs. 


I decided to name him Legolas. 

I am still in the tree... waiting...waiting...waiting...but at least now I have a friend to pass the time with.

Love From
Baa.xxx









1 comment:

  1. Dear Baa, I received a most lovely package from you today. I had no idea a sheep could be so creative! :). The pincusions are wonderful, and I love them both. Right now they are sitting by my machine waiting to do their job. Thanks, too, for the extra goodies. This was my first swap, and my first ever mail from New Zealand! It was so fun, and I thank you for your kindness. Oh, and the sweet treats were oh-so-good!
    Cary

    ReplyDelete