Monday 20 May 2013

I can see Miss H's bedroom floor!!! :O

Miss H has been tidying her room over the weekend.

So she put my favourite quilt on her bed. She made it all herself. The Mother helped her design it.  Isn't Miss H clever?!  I am going to get her to teach me how to quilt.  :)



Look at me!  I am sitting among the stars!  


This is what The Bears and I get up to while Miss H is away. We dug the tea set out of her cupboard.


This is our quilt that The Mother made for us.  It keeps us snuggly in bed.  :)


"Friendship is a work of heart."   I lurve my friends The Bears!


This is what Miss H is working on now. It is called "Stick Together" from "The Red Fox a stitching series" by Cinderberry Stitches.    Miss H is soooo excited because it goes nicely with her bed quilt which also has foxes.  :)


Baa. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment